Re: [xsl] XPath to match attribute with multiple values...?

Subject: Re: [xsl] XPath to match attribute with multiple values...?
From: Matt Dittbenner <mbditt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:32:34 -0600
Darn...

Well, it looks like that is exactly what I want to do, but the engine I am using uses libxml which only implements XSL 1.0. Again, thanks for all the quick responses! Manos, thanks for checking it out and pointing me in the right direction. And Michael, you are the wisest of the wise...I have read many of your articles and they have been infinitely helpful to starting my journey into XSL :).

Everyone else, keep helping make this one of the most active mailing lists I have ever seen.

Matt

Michael Kay wrote:

In 2.0 if you have a schema that describes the attribute as list-valued then

contains(@categories, "business")

will do the right thing.

If you don't have a schema, then

contains(tokenize(@categories, '\s'), "business")