Re: [xsl] Nested loops

Subject: Re: [xsl] Nested loops
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 07:42:49 -0500
At 2004-11-13 07:37 -0500, I wrote:
At 2004-11-13 11:53 +0000, Peter Bradley wrote:
I've tried all sorts of things including predicates and variables, but I just can't seen to find a valid XPath expression that gives me the node set I need.

When you walk away from the current node in the evaluation of an XPath expression, the current() function can be used to "jump back" to where you started from the middle of the expression.

I failed to note that current() is an XSLT function and I didn't want to leave the impression that you can use XSLT's current() in other standards that use XPath.

Male Breast Cancer Awareness  http://www.CraneSoftwrights.com/s/bc