RE: [xsl] HTML encoded text

Subject: RE: [xsl] HTML encoded text
From: "Arun Sinha" <arunsinha666@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 09:37:32 +0000
Hi Andreas

I have an XML file with HTML encoded values, for example:

<node>&amp;lt;p&amp;gt;a paragraph&amp;lt;/p&amp;gt;</node>

Is it possible to translate/convert this into valid HTML in my XSLT file? For example, I want my XSLT file to convert the above node value to <p>a paragraph</p>.

You can use the following :-

<xsl:value-of select="node" disable-output-escaping="yes" />

I have an XML file with HTML encoded values, for example:

<node>&amp;lt;p&amp;gt;a paragraph&amp;lt;/p&amp;gt;</node>

Is it possible to translate/convert this into valid HTML in my XSLT file? For example, I want my XSLT file to convert the above node value to <p>a paragraph</p>.

Cheers,
Andreas

VeriProfile. A matrimonial profile verification service. http://www.bharatmatrimony.com/cgi-bin/bmclicks1.cgi?74 Only at BharatMatrimony.com