[xsl] Re: Problem passing node-set to params (RTF)

Subject: [xsl] Re: Problem passing node-set to params (RTF)
From: Charlie Consumer <faceless1976@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 07:01:31 -0800 (PST)
Here is the original FAQ entry.  I reread it, and I'm
not sure if I misread it or not.  The entry refers to
"the contents of a variable."  I'm not sure if this is
accurate or just a funny way of saying it.  It's not
obvious to me.

But, I fixed my problem.  I was using two different
variable names.  So in my template I did this:

<xsl:template name="foo">
   <xsl:param name="srcNode"/>
   <xsl:param name="destNode"/>
</xsl:template>

And in my calls I was doing this:

<xsl:call-template name="foo">
   <xsl:with-param name="src" select="current()"/>
   <xsl:with-param name="dest" select="$local"/>
</xsl:call-template>

When I correctly assigned the variables to the defined
parameters it work like a charm.  I figured it was
something stupid I was doing. :-)  Thanks for the
quick responses.

Charlie

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/N5982.html#d7429e172