Re: [xsl] NEW LINE CHARACTERS

Subject: Re: [xsl] NEW LINE CHARACTERS
From: Geert Josten <Geert.Josten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 16:37:10 +0100
Normally, the following should work:

<xsl:text>&#10;</xsl:text>

If you have tried this already and it didn't work, it may be the case that you are not serializing the result directly to a file, but first to a DOM tree and that to a file.

Also, having the indent attribute on xsl:output set to 'yes' may influence the result as well.

Some more details on what process you are exactly using, might be helpful to determine the problem...

Grtz,
Geert

Arul Kumar wrote:
Dear all,

Greetings.

I am processing XML 2 XML transformation by using XSLT, in my resulting XML I required line feed (new line) in few places. I have tried &#13; and &#10; but I am not getting the desired output. Please advice, in my xsl what should be the coding for to generate the newline character. Many thanks in advance.

Best regards
Arul Kumar

-- Geert.Josten@xxxxxxxxxxx IT-consultant at Daidalos BV, Zoetermeer (NL)

http://www.daidalos.nl/