Re: [xsl] converting encoded characters <, > etc

Subject: Re: [xsl] converting encoded characters <, > etc
From: Geert Josten <Geert.Josten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 15:10:38 +0100
I see what you mean :) yes, indeed that would work. No, I did not know about
loadXML() before this. The methods available to me via MS' XMLDOM was not
known to me before this and I could only try each relevant method I could
find in the W3C DOM specs and see if it worked in MS' implementation. Color
me frustrated...

Well, I finally found a good library on the MS XMLDOM implementation:

http://www.devguru.com/Technologies/xmldom/quickref/xmldom_intro.html

Uh, well, I usually just open a VB project and hit F2 (object browser) after adding a reference to Microsoft XML Parser vXX. Gives a direct view on the API.

But thanx for the link anyway. Tutorials always come in handy from time to time...

:)