Re: [xsl] xsl:fo different footer on last page

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:fo different footer on last page
From: "W. Eliot Kimber" <ekimber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 09:21:38 -0600
Arun Sinha wrote:

Hi

As FOP doesn't support the following :-

<fo:conditional-page-master-reference page-position="last" master-reference="lastpage"/>

Any solution for having a different footer on last page?

Assuming that FOP supports markers, you could put the variable part of the footer into one or more markers, set the base value at the start of the page sequence and then set the last page's value in a marker at the end of the page sequence. I haven't tried it but I can't think of any reason that shouldn't work.

Cheers,

Eliot
--
W. Eliot Kimber