RE: [xsl] Xalan bug?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Xalan bug?
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukul_gandhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 03:27:17 -0800 (PST)
Thanks Arun! I surely accept this as a better
solution.. It is working fine with all three
processors(Xalan-j 2.6.0, Saxon-SA 8.1.1 and MSXSL 4).

But I am still curious why my stylesheet is not
working same with all the three processors..

Either Xalan has a bug related to my XSL, or I am
using some non-standard feature(which I am not able to
figure out)..

Regards,
Mukul