Re: [xsl] SVG and Presentations at XML 2004

Subject: Re: [xsl] SVG and Presentations at XML 2004
From: Bruce D'Arcus <bdarcus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 11:02:10 -0500
On Dec 1, 2004, at 6:39 PM, Wendell Piez wrote:

(If the stuff isn't up yet it's because I still have to negotiate one or two small impediments -- it's about 7MB all zipped up -- that's what you get when there are lots of animals -- one temptation of SVG is that you include the hi-res versions of your images: these are even slimmed down.)

Link Wendell?

BTW, has anyone done anything with XSLT and the new slideshow system from Eric Meyers?

http://meyerweb.com/eric/tools/s5/

It's really excellent, using a single file for an entire presentation, and doing everything with CSS and Javascript.

I seem to recall some discussion of adding SVG support at some point.

I worked out a simple stylesheet to convert Apple Keynote presentations to the format.

Bruce