RE: [xsl] SVG and Presentations at XML 2004

Subject: RE: [xsl] SVG and Presentations at XML 2004
From: "Kienle, Steven C" <steven.c.kienle@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 10:11:17 -0500
The XML Conference link (
http://www.xmlconference.org/xmlusa/2004/slides.html ) downloads the 7MB
file correctly.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pieter Reint Siegers Kort [mailto:pieter.siegers@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 03, 2004 9:50 AM
To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Wendell,

Same as Joe, I could download the zip but it after trying to open it it was
corrupt. I suppose you will have to replace the zip with a correct one.

Cheers and thanx,
<prs/>

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee(s) only. Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful. If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.