Re: [xsl] DOCTYPE in the XSL file

Subject: Re: [xsl] DOCTYPE in the XSL file
From: Niclas Hedhman <niclas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 14:46:24 +0800
On Sunday 05 December 2004 01:11, Niclas Hedhman wrote:

> Does anyone know how to get around this problem?

I have figured this out... The context classloader was not set to the
classloader level where the Saxon Jar was included, so JAXP didn't find it
(and I didn't realize) so Xalan was still being used. And I found a passage
in Norman's docs that Saxon was the only compliant Java transformer.

So, with Saxon 6.5.3 things work pretty well. Saxon 8.1 got some small quirks,
but I guess that is a Docbook XSL concern, and not for this list.

Cheers
Niclas
--
  / http://www.dpml.net       /