[xsl] XMS/XSLT reading

Subject: [xsl] XMS/XSLT reading
From: Andy Ford <andy.ford@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 11:09:01 +0000
Can anyone provide me with some useful URLs so I can read up on how and
where XML and XSL is used ( in the real world ). I have a very specific
use which I am now implementing in Perl as I can't see a valid reason to
use XML/XSL.

Thanks

Andy

This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended
recipient only.  If misdirected, please notify us by telephone and confirm
that it has been deleted from your system and any copies destroyed.  If you
are not the intended recipient you are strictly prohibited from using,
printing, copying, distributing or disseminating this e-mail or any
information contained in it.  We use reasonable endeavours to virus scan all
e-mails leaving the Company but no warranty is given that this e-mail and any
attachments are virus free.  You should undertake your own virus checking.
The right to monitor e-mail communications through our network is reserved by
us.