RE: [xsl] Saxon param to supress output

Subject: RE: [xsl] Saxon param to supress output
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 18:04:51 -0000
You can supply an OutputURIResolver to Saxon, but I'm not sure what you
would do with it. If the output isn't written to a file, what do you want to
happen to it?

(In any case, you probably can't do this via the Ant interface. You might be
better off treating the XSLT 2.0 transformation as a custom user-written Ant
task rather than as an XSLT task, since the ant XSLT task seems to be
designed with XSLT 1.0 in mind.)

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/