Re: [xsl] Problem with Output special char in HTML attribute

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem with Output special char in HTML attribute
From: Fabio Cuomo <fabio.cuomo@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 11:24:07 +0100
Thanks again for help...now describe what to do..

I have an XML document that contains text content to insert in HTML
page, that is created using XSLT transformation. It is very simple get
the content and insert into <p> element.
XSLT incorporates the body on HTML page. In the body I have a sequence
of link element each one contains tabindex attribute. Links are
statically created or rather are present into XSLT.
The HTML output produced is:

So, if  i want to insert a new link, or change the position, or insert
new link between 2 links, i don't want to reorganize all tabindex of
the elements, but only insert tag and be able to generate correct
tabindex based on position. Then i need a mechanism that permits to
increment a variable to use as value of tabindex <a> attribute.

regards,
Mulp.