[xsl] XSLT 2.0 - Combining Node Sequences

Subject: [xsl] XSLT 2.0 - Combining Node Sequences
From: "Huditsch Roman" <Roman.Huditsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 11:56:05 +0100
Hi,

At the moment I am struggeling with learning XSLT 2.0 and XPath 2.0.
Just yesterday I read about "Combining Node Sequences" which I wanted to
test in a little stylesheet.
If I have understood the concept right, the following expression should
be ok:

(para | section)/title

should match both para/title and section/title.
But trying this with the latest version of Saxon, I get the following
error message:

 XPath syntax error at char 0 in {(para}:
   Unexpected token in pattern, found "("

Is there a problem with my understanding or is Saxon not supporting this
feature yet?
thanks you very much for your help in advance!

wbr,
Roman
_______________________________________

Roman Huditsch