Re: [xsl] how to remove xmlns attributes in html out put via copy-of

Subject: Re: [xsl] how to remove xmlns attributes in html out put via copy-of
From: António Mota <xptm@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 15:40:43 +0000
Curiously, i just run Google on that, and i come across with this page:

http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/RemoveNamespaces

The "Solutions, which do NOT work:" part save me a lot of time, and the
"Solutions, which WORK:" has various methods, starting by quoting Kay's XSLT
Programmer's Reference, so it should be a good resource...

Quoting Jan Limpens <jan.limpens@xxxxxxxxx>:

> hi,
>
> in my xml I have xhtml markup such as this:
>
> <Document xmlns="http://limpens.com/entry";>
> <Para>The solution came in the form of <a
> href="http://authors.aspalliance.com/PaulWilson/Articles/?id=14";>Wilson's
> Master pages</a>.</Para>
> </Document>
>
> my xslt tries to convert this to valid xml
> 	<xsl:template match="entry:Para">
> 			<xsl:copy-of select="node()" />
> 	</xsl:template>
>
> but produces xmlns attributes in the xhtml tags, such as...
> href="http://authors.aspalliance.com/PaulWilson/Articles/?id=14";
> xmlns="http://limpens.com/entry";>Wilson's Master pages</a>.</p>
>
> wheather this is correct behaviour or not, I don't like the added
> namespace in the anchor element too much, because it breaks my
> otherwise valid xhtml.
>
> I am using the .net (version 1.0) processor.
> I tried to look it up in the archives and the faq, but didn't find
> anything useful (whereas I am quite positive my question has already
> been answered numeous times), so I hope nobody minds.
>
> Thanks in advance!
> --
> Jan
> http://www.limpens.com
>
> Otakoo Saloon Cartoon - newest episode at http://limpens.com/oscredirect

O SAPO ja esta livre de vmrus com a Panda Software, fique vocj tambim!
Clique em: http://antivirus.sapo.pt