Re: [xsl] xsl:output method

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:output method
From: "Gabriel K." <gabriel.klappenbach@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 17:23:53 +0100
Yes the transformation is done on the server using VB-script.

Isn't it weird that the transformation gives me HTML (for instance the meta tag is not closed, neither is link tag), but STILL the media-type is xml?
And it doesn't matter if I set the output to xml, it still generates html.
I'm really confused now. Please explain if you can :)

/Gabriel

----- Original Message ----- From: "Colin Paul Adams" <colin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>