Re: [xsl] Equivalence between XSL and XPath expression

Subject: Re: [xsl] Equivalence between XSL and XPath expression
From: xptm <xptm@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 22:42:47 +0000
Another way to put it, preceding are nodes that are "closed", i.e. have both their open and closed tags before the context node. The ancestors have their open tag but not their closeing tag before the context node.

Geert Josten wrote:

Never too late to learn something new!

"the preceding axis contains all nodes in the same document as the context node that are before the context node in document order, excluding any ancestors and excluding attribute nodes and namespace nodes"

I must have never used it, I guess. I would probably have noticed quickly enough...

Cheers!

Dimtre Novatchev wrote:

On Sat, 11 Dec 2004 22:24:52 +0100, Geert Josten