Re: [xsl] Conflicting templates?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Conflicting templates?
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 14:07:20 GMT
> variables as well?
yes

> import also?
No but they are constrained to being at the top anyway.

> I want one of two  templates to win, I simply put it last in order.

If that works on your system and you are happy with it then fine but as
you know it's not portable, and in saxon it'll generate warnings every
time unless you turn them off with -w0

> And I never use editors that mess with the layout.. :)
I agree, really, I only ever use editors that _could_ mess with teh
layout if I wrote some lisp.....:-)

David

http://www.star.net.uk