[xsl] Again -- non MS transform Sarissa question

Subject: [xsl] Again -- non MS transform Sarissa question
From: "Graber, Jeffrey" <jeffrey.graber@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2004 15:21:56 -0500

answer. However, I am only getting the first line displayed instead of the
whole XML file.  I have attached my file. The whole file shows up in the alert
box but not in the HTML doc.

	    <head>
	        <title>
	            Transform XML Page
	        </title>
	               <script language="JavaScript" src="js/sarissa.js"></script>
	    </head>
	        <h3 onmouseover="transData()">test IT</h3>
	        <h2 onclick="transData()">try this</h2>
	<!-- To make it simple, I used the simple files from
http://www.w3schools.com/xml/xml_examples.asp -->
	<!-- MS transform works just fine -->

	 <script type="text/javascript">// Load XML
	var xml = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM")
	xml.async = false
	xml.load("simple.xml")

	// Load XSL
	var xsl = new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLDOM")
	xsl.async = false
	xsl.load("simple.xsl")

	// Transform
	document.write(xml.transformNode(xsl))</script>

	<script language="JavaScript">
	    function transData(){
	// get the source document
	var oDomDoc = Sarissa.getDomDocument();
	oDomDoc.async = false;
	oDomDoc.load("simple.xml");

	// get the stylesheet document
	var oXslDoc = Sarissa.getDomDocument();
	oXslDoc.async = false;
	oXslDoc.load("simple.xsl");

	// instantiate the result document
	var oResult = Sarissa.getDomDocument();

	// transform and store the results to oResult
	oDomDoc.transformNodeToObject(oXslDoc, oResult);

	// transform and store the results to a string sResult
	var sResult = oDomDoc.transformNode(oXslDoc);
	alert(sResult);

	// this alert does display the whole file but only the first line is
transformed by this:

	document.getElementById("here").appendChild(document.importNode(oResult.docu
mentElement, true));
	  } </script>

> Please if you could take the time and explain why I am only getting one line
instead of the whole doc and what I can do about it.