RE: [xsl] Convert string to nodeset

Subject: RE: [xsl] Convert string to nodeset
From: Thorsten Scherler <thorsten@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2004 13:21:49 +0100
El mar, 28-12-2004 a las 12:00, Michael Kay escribis:
> To evaluate an XPath expression constructed dynamically as a string, you
> need an extension such as dyn:evaluate().

:)

Thanks a million. :)

I just had to declare the namespace and it works just fine :).

like:
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.1"
  xmlns:forrest="http://apache.org/forrest/templates/1.0";
  xmlns:dyn="http://exslt.org/dynamic";
  extension-element-prefixes="dyn">

Then I tested whether the function is aviable with:
<xsl:comment><xsl:value-of
select="function-available('dyn:evaluate')"/></xsl:comment>

After the "true" response I smiled and used:
<xsl:apply-templates select="dyn:evaluate($inxPath)"/>

...and it works just fine.

Thanks a million, Michael.

Saludos