Re: [xsl] Problem with images / output method

Subject: Re: [xsl] Problem with images / output method
From: António Mota <xptm@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 13:50:25 +0000
Thanks for your reply. With that statement in FF sitll shows only the text
nodes
text, and in IE doesn't work, it behaves like when i put the method='html'...

I'll try to look at diferent combinations of the statement!

Thanks again.

Citando Daniel Bibbens <dbibbens@xxxxxxxxxx>:

> Antsnio Mota <xptm@xxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > If i put my output as 'xml' it's the other way around, it works on IE but
> not on
> > FF.
>
> Try this for your output statement:
>
> <xsl:output
>       method="xml"
>       media-type="text/html"
>       doctype-public="-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"
>       doctype-system="DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"
>       cdata-section-elements="script style"
>       encoding="utf-8"/>
>
> --

O SAPO ja esta livre de vmrus com a Panda Software, fique vocj tambim!
Clique em: http://antivirus.sapo.pt