Re: [xsl] XML/XSLT formatting problem

Subject: Re: [xsl] XML/XSLT formatting problem
From: Geert Josten <Geert.Josten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 08:36:00 +0100
You could try the following:

<xsl:template match="result">
  <xsl:variable name="lastid" select="@lastid" />
  <xsl:apply-templates select="image[id = $lastid]/following-sibling::image" />

Cheers

Chris Hicks wrote:

Hi,

I have a problem where I need to start printing values from a nodeset
starting from a certain position in the set.

I need to check the "lastid" attribute in the result node when looping
through the nodeset in order to know when to start printing results (this
represents the last id printed on the previous page).  In the above example
I want to start printing results starting from id = 12.

Any tips on where to begin wo uldbeappreciated.

Cheers,
Chris