RE: [xsl] Unparsed-text and character conversion

Subject: RE: [xsl] Unparsed-text and character conversion
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 18:30:45 -0000
If your file does turn out to be EBCDIC, there's a list of character codes
supported by Java at

http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/guide/intl/encoding.doc.html

It might be that Cp500 is the particular variant of EBCDIC required (there
are as many EBCDIC derivatives as there are ASCII derivatives, so it's hard
to be sure!)

Michael Kay