[xsl] LINKs

Subject: [xsl] LINKs
From: Marcos Hercules Sant <mhercules@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 16:44:37 -0200
Hi, I am new in XSLT and am having difficulties in a universitary
project, I have two archives that compares one another the existing
books for ISBN's number and it returns me what no exists in the called
archive: library.

So, I'd like to know :

1. How to create a button that allows access to amazon.com ;

2.How to create links for e-mails, that been clicked open ms-outlook.;

3. If is there someone who knows the  XSLT's aplication by Amazon web
service, would like to keep contact, cause this is another part of my
project;