AW: [xsl] Stylesheet optimisation

Subject: AW: [xsl] Stylesheet optimisation
From: <christof.hoeke@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:40:18 +0100
Thanks to all for the hints.

I knew to get more or less very general ideas but some are actually quite
useful and I take a look into them. I do not have full access to the whole
system and it is beyond my control to change substancial stuff like which
processor or environment (cocoon?) to use but I can make suggestions, so even
general help is helpful.

@<prs/>: Maybe I put i wrong but all transformations are done server side

Thanks again,
Chris