[xsl] XSL:FO Problem of controlling page breaks

Subject: [xsl] XSL:FO Problem of controlling page breaks
From: "Vasu Chakkera" <vasucv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 13:41:50 -0000
Hi All,

 I have a complicated looking problem
 I have in my XML sections with titles , may be some information of some
 tables etc.. What happens now is that when the PDF is generated, then
 sometimes the Title appears in the bottom of the page and then the Contents
 under the title comes up in the next page. What I really need is , If there
 are less than 3 lines in the page under the Title, before the page ends,
 then the whole Title and the Text must come in the next page. So No Title
 should be in a page with out a minimum of three lines under it. If less
than
 three, then the title shud be in the next page. Is there any one out there
 who can fish me out of this??

 Thanks and Best Regards,

 Vasu