RE: [xsl] Comparisons

Subject: RE: [xsl] Comparisons
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 22:28:01 -0000
It's not a good idea to address the question to me in person: you get no
guarantee of a response from me, and you reduce the chance of getting a
response from anyone else.

I'm afraid I can't work out from this description what you're trying to do,
or what you are doing wrong. It's a good idea to include a simplified input
document, the result you want to get from your transformation, and your
current attempt. Even if you know your current attempt is completely wrong,
it helps others see where you've misunderstood the language specification.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/