AW: [xsl] free XMLSpy version and xalan

Subject: AW: [xsl] free XMLSpy version and xalan
From: "Huditsch Roman" <Roman.Huditsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 08:42:23 +0100
Hmm, actually I have to commit that I am using the Professional Editon,
which offers the XSL tab. But I used the Home Edition in an older version
and I think there was such a tab. Maybe Altova has removed it in the Home
Edition
since they offered their own XSLT processor.
Wouldn't it be possible to find out which processor it uses by writing a
simple stylesheet
including the system-property() function somewhere?

wbr,
Roman