[xsl] SAXON 8 - Error at element constructor

Subject: [xsl] SAXON 8 - Error at element constructor
From: "Tommy Skarateppen" <ts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 17:16:43 +0100
I'm getting this error when I transform using SAXON 8:

Error at element constructor <td> on line 572 of :
  XT1170: Cannot resolve relative URI: no protocol:
2005-01-24 16:40:30,437 52219 WARN  no.docstream.formstream.GetForm  Unable
to perform XSL transformationnet.sf.saxon.xpath.DynamicError: Cannot resolve
relative URI

I've used the same xsl in my application for two years now, and never had
problems with the transformation and I haven't changed anything. I'm going
to add some xsl 2.0 features in my stylesheet, so I had to use the SAXON 8.
And now I get this error from the Tomcat log.

This is what I have on line 572 in my xsl:

Just a common html-tag with a common attribute.

Does anyone have an idea what causing this error?

-Tommy