RE: [xsl] SAXON 8 - Error at element constructor

Subject: RE: [xsl] SAXON 8 - Error at element constructor
From: "Tommy Skarateppen" <ts@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 17:13:24 +0100
The static-base-uri() doesn't say anything. I get an empty string.

If it is relevant to the problem, this is what I do in my java class (the
xml-file is buildt on the fly from data in a database):

ServletContext ctx = getServletContext();

TransformerFactory tFactory = new net.sf.saxon.TransformerFactoryImpl();
xslFilePath = ctx.getRealPath("/resources/stylesheet.xsl");

StreamSource xslSrc = new StreamSource(new FileInputStream(xslFilePath));
xslTransformer = tFactory.newTransformer(xslSrc);

xslTransformer.transform(new StreamSource(new
StringReader(form.toStringWithEvents())), new StreamResult(out));