RE: [xsl] Help with project needed

Subject: RE: [xsl] Help with project needed
From: "Jim Neff" <jneff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:34:50 -0500
Leonid,

I'm no guru but you might want to check out the work being done for
Saxon.net.  There are plenty of working C# examples there too.  Here is the
homepage of the project:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/saxondotnet/

Do you have specific questions that maybe all of us would benefit from?
Remember that old adage, if you have a question chances are someone else has
the same question?

Unless you are soliciting for a contractor why not post your questions on
the list?

--Jim