Re: [xsl] DTD to Scheme

Subject: Re: [xsl] DTD to Scheme
From: George Cristian Bina <george@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 10:28:06 +0200
omprakash.v@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi,

 I believe the error you are getting is not a serious one. I too got the
same erro when I tried to validate my schema using XSV. The reason I found
out was that when the first 'waiting'  is encountered, the parser doesn't
know if it is the waiting belonging to the item having 1 waiting or the
item having '1 waiting and 1 passing'.

This is only a problem with certain parsers while other parsers that
implement some form of look-ahead should validate this document fine.
> [...]

It is not a problem with non conformant parsers but it will be a problem with any conformant parser and I guess anyone is interested in the later...

You can find more information about this constraint here:
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/#cos-nonambig
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/#non-ambig

Best regards,
George