Re: [xsl] Merging two xml documents using xslt

Subject: Re: [xsl] Merging two xml documents using xslt
From: Mike Blake-Knox <mikebk824@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 09:45:05 -0500
On Tue, 1 Feb 2005 13:24:48 -0800, Jianyu Lai <jlai@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The posted code works great - however, if I call this xslt from C#
> programmatically (by passing 'path' and 'value' as parameters), it never
> works. Maybe I should try other API to see if it's C# bug.

It sounds as if you're using the .NET Framework.

I had a similar problem when I moved a transform from .NET Framework
1.0 to 1.1 and tried to eliminate some deprecation warnings. It turned
out that I needed to provide an Evidence paramter to the
XslTransform.Load() method and an XmlResolver parameter to the
XslTransform.Transform method.

--
Mike Blake-Knox