Re: [xsl] which is faster?

Subject: Re: [xsl] which is faster?
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 11:06:04 GMT
> I call this template from two different places. When called from within
> one template everything is fine, however when called from another
> template, the very presence of the <xs:key> element stops the thing from
> working.

I don't understand what you are saying here. xsl:key can't be in a
template it has to be at the top level and consequently the
corresponding key() function will work in in any template.
If you think that isn't happening you will have to give a better
description or a small example of what you are doing.

David

http://www.star.net.uk