RE: [xsl] ANN: nxslt.exe (.NET XSLT Command Line Utility) version 1.5

Subject: RE: [xsl] ANN: nxslt.exe (.NET XSLT Command Line Utility) version 1.5
From: Pieter Reint Siegers Kort <pieter.siegers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 16:57:52 -0600
Thanx Oleg - interesting tool - I think I'll make use of it. I've got a XSLT
performance test program for Saxon and Saxon.NET and maybe I'll add some
other processors too - I could use nxslt to add both XslTransform and MSXML.

Did you or anyone use this tool on Mono / Linux, btw? Is it portable?

Cheers,
<prs/>
http://www.pietsieg.com
http://www.x2x2x.org/x2x2x/home/