RE: [xsl] Saxon error -999

Subject: RE: [xsl] Saxon error -999
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 11:30:52 -0000
It looks like this bug:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1098187&group_id=29
872&atid=397617

Saxon problems are best reported on the saxon-help list or forum at
Sourceforge. If you get a stack trace, include it with the report - it may
be meaningless to you, but it contains a lot of information for someone!

If you don't feel like patching the software yourself, the description of
the bug should guide you to a workaround, and if not, there should be a new
release in the next week or so that fixes it.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/