RE: [xsl] Generating a CSV file using XSLT

Subject: RE: [xsl] Generating a CSV file using XSLT
From: "Ian Vaughan" <i.vaughan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 09:55:20 -0000
How could you get the record titles and results to return on a line
below,

so for example instead of being like

UniqueRecordID, RegistrationNumber, RegisteredName, Address1, Address2,
Address3, Address4,PostCode, DateComplete, DescriptionOfWorkItems,
DescriptionOfWorkItems 2,02,Name,Street
Name,,,Town,SA128JW,20/01/2005,Shower,New Unit,2,02,Name,Street
Name,,,Town,SA128JW,20/01/2005,Shower,New Unit

It would be like

UniqueRecordID, RegistrationNumber, RegisteredName, Address1, Address2,
Address3, Address4,PostCode, DateComplete, DescriptionOfWorkItems,
DescriptionOfWorkItems

2,02,Name,Street Name,,,Town,SA128JW,20/01/2005,Shower,New Unit
2,02,Name,Street Name,,,Town,SA128JW,20/01/2005,Shower,New Unit

Any ideas most appreciated