Re: [xsl] Aborting XSL processing during a run....

Subject: Re: [xsl] Aborting XSL processing during a run....
From: JBryant@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 09:30:01 -0600
You wish to stop processing if a particular attribute is not present? I
think you'd have to stop processing before you begin, really, thus:

<xsl:template match="/">
  <xsl:if test="someNode[@someAttribute]">
    <xsl:apply-templates/>
  </xsl:if>
</xsl:template>

As Andrew Welch pointed out (message arrived while I wrote this, in fact),
if you want to process part of the thing and then stop at the missing
attribute, you're out of luck (I think).

Jay Bryant
Bryant Communication Services

ben senior <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
02/11/2005 09:04 AM
Please respond to
xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: [xsl] Aborting XSL processing during a run....

Apologies. By +irregularity+ I do NOT mean an error in the XML. I should
have said that , + in some particular case + we wish to bring the XSL
processing to a close.

Any ideas?

Regards,

Ben