Re: [xsl] Understanding Identity Transformations

Subject: Re: [xsl] Understanding Identity Transformations
From: Karl Stubsjoen <kstubs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 13:55:30 -0700
Wow.. that is easy except that I do not understand your notice
explanation... the difference between your not( ... ) and your !=.  I
do not see how they would match any differently.  You are saying that
the one in your example only evaluate to true when a cat attribute
exists and not equal to BLUE but in the case where you use the NOT
operand that then this evaluates to true when there  is only... UGGG!
I can't even ask the question!! : )

So what is the difference then?  I don't get it.