RE: [xsl] XSL create XML files

Subject: RE: [xsl] XSL create XML files
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 18:03:57 -0000
Thanks, this is a more helpful description of your problem.

It sounds like a description of a grouping problem. In XSLT 2.0 you can
tackle grouping problems using the new xsl:for-each-group instruction, but
in 1.0 there are a number of techniques, explained at

http://www.jenitennison.com/xslt/grouping

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/