Re: [xsl] Result still indented despite indent="no"

Subject: Re: [xsl] Result still indented despite indent="no"
From: Mukul Gandhi <mukul_gandhi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 09:57:25 -0800 (PST)
I just saw the relevant section in XSLT 2.0 draft
(http://www.w3.org/TR/xslt20/) - section "4.4
Stripping Whitespace from a Source Tree". It seems
more clear than the XSLT 1.0 spec. But it still
does'nt explicitly say "what should happen when both
strip-space and preserve-space are not present".

Now that XSLT 2.0 draft is in the advanced stage,
probably the below clarification I am asking for,
should be clearly stated in the spec(in section 4.4).

>But in that case, the spec should be a bit more
>clear.. It should clearly say, what should happen,
>when both strip-space and preserve-space are not
>present. Whether default behaviour should be to
>preserve white spaces or strip white spaces.

Hope, Mr. Kay will take care.

Regards,
Mukul