[xsl] [ANN] XSLfast 2.0 beta available
Subject: [xsl] [ANN] XSLfast 2.0 beta available|
From: Gerd Napieraj <gerd.napieraj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 16:22:24 +0100
jCatalog Software AG announces the availability of XSLfast 2.0 beta
We are pleased to announce the availability of the 2.0 beta of XSLfast.
XSLfast is the market leading graphical editor for XSL documents. Since
the Year 2000 we have
provided worldwide customers with our easy-to-use Design and Authoring
tool for XSL:FO.
Our latest release, version 2.0, will be a major upgrade that provides a
simplified user interface, improved performance and many new features.
Examples of the areas we have improved include:
- working with tables has been simplified
- multiple pages and reusable layouts can now be integrated in one template
- table rows and table cells can be given a background image
- you can now organize different layers and sort your components within
- attributes contained in XML files are now shown in the XML structure
- the contents of XML nodes can now be displayed as a list, with different
kinds of lists
- and many more!
Please download your free evaluation copy at
With best regards