Re: [xsl] entity references in xsl:message content

Subject: Re: [xsl] entity references in xsl:message content
From: Geert Josten <Geert.Josten@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 06:58:47 +0100
That is, shouldn't xsl:message serialize it as either text (my
preference) or xml (also reasonable)?  Should I specify
disable-output-escaping="yes" somewhere within xsl:message?

I would suggest, wrap the contents of xsl:message in a <xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">.

As far as I know is element structure not preserved within the xsl:message, so it is not interesting to serialize as XML... :-P

(Though, it could have been, if it were)

Cheers,
Geert

--
Geert.Josten@xxxxxxxxxxx
IT-consultant at Daidalos BV, Zoetermeer (NL)

http://www.daidalos.nl/
tel:+31-(0)79-3316961
fax:+31-(0)79-3316464

GPG: 1024D/12DEBB50