Re: [xsl] Media types used in xml-stylesheet processing instruction

Subject: Re: [xsl] Media types used in xml-stylesheet processing instruction
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 Mar 2005 11:27:43 GMT
  But then there is the question of compatibility with existing
  documents. Sincer I support the 1.0 backwards compatibility feature,
  it makes sense to also support legacy MIME types.
  So i guess I'll accept all those listed above.

also pragmatically many cheaper or free ISP's don't let people configure
the mime types. These kind of sites wouldn't be useful for corporate web
sites but are often used for personal home pages etc. The default for
.xsl is quite likely to be text/xsl.

David

http://www.star.net.uk