Re: [xsl] if condition

Subject: Re: [xsl] if condition
From: JBryant@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:47:15 -0600
> If there's any doubt about it, please do not take my
> "correction" to be directed at you personally.

Hi, Wendell

I didn't take it that way at all. My thanks were and are sincere.

I used to be a teacher, and I learned a tremendous amount from my
students. I found that the process of answering questions really helped me
to firm up my own knowledge. Thus, I have been using the same method to
learn all kinds of things ever since, though I haven't been in a classroom
for over 13 years now.

Also, I studied creative writing (and literature and linguistics) in
college and graduate school, so I am accustomed to getting my work out
there and taking the heat. I actively seek criticism of my work, and I
appreciate your input.

Thanks again.

Jay Bryant