Re: [xsl] RTF from an html

Subject: Re: [xsl] RTF from an html
From: Stef <stef@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 11:19:03 -0500
Hello,
	Well, as strange as this may sound, your using
Microsoft products and expecting them to 'be sensible'
(mistake #1).

	On a different note, does anyone have any links
or pointers to stylesheet's for RTF->XML or even XSL:FO
links ? All I can seem to find are commercial ones, surely
this has been covered in the opensource community ?

	Preferably not java either (perl/ruby person here :)
	Thanks as always
	Stef