RE: [xsl] calling two consecutive xsl files

Subject: RE: [xsl] calling two consecutive xsl files
From: Pieter Reint Siegers Kort <pieter.siegers@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 13:36:04 -0600
One way would be to upgrade to ASP.NET with its terrific XML support, and
use Saxon.NET which supports XSLT 2.0.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/saxondotnet/

NB1: Saxon.NET is an OS effort to port the great Saxon product to .NET and
Mono. All functionality offered has its origin in Saxon, therefore all
credits go to its creator, Michael Kay.

NB2: Saxon.NET is still an early beta product, and is currently about 25%
slower than using Saxon (on Windows). There is a workaround to this - you
can spawn processes in ASP.NET which run Saxon transformations in the
background and return to you the output, which is the same as running Saxon
from the command line, and thus has the same performance.

Cheers,
<prs/>
http://www.pietsieg.com