[xsl] matching an element based on the content of it's descendant text node

Subject: [xsl] matching an element based on the content of it's descendant text node
From: Paul Hunnisett <phunni@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 09:43:28 +0000
I am writing a stylesheet to transform and xhtml document into another
xhtml document that only displays what we want and how we want it.

There are a number of tables at the bottom of the document that we
want to get rid of.  The trouble is that the only way to distinguish
them is the text buried deep inside them.

So, what I want to do is be able to have a template that matches a
table element if it has a descendant text node containign a given
string.

Can this be done and if so how?

Paul Hunnisett