Re: [xsl] Optimize results

Subject: Re: [xsl] Optimize results
From: Camaleón <noelamac@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2005 22:59:31 +0100
On Wed, 23 Mar 2005 13:30:53 -0800, Robert Koberg wrote:

> Could you grab the files (weekly, daily, hourly??) in your code and
> bring them down to your server?

I cannot do that (at least at the moment, but could be an option...
I'll ask for it). I have to use the original external source to show
the latest information, these files cannot be on my own server and
must be always up-to-date, but let me think...

> This would save most of the network calls. In addition, you could validate them so you know somebody has not put something wrong or evil in them.

Yes, it should be an option. Something like this function:

http://www.geckotribe.com/rss/carp/docs/functions/carpcache.php

The problem is how to mess up this with Sablotron and PHP... but can result.

Thanks!